Create your own glass fused jewellery with a low cost kiln, in your own home, without paying thousands of dollars for an expensive kiln.
The microwave kiln can fuse glass using a normal kitchen microwave and your new glass jewellery takes only few minutes to create.
The Glass Artistry microwave kiln starter kit is a great way to get started with fusing glass. The kit includes:
- 1 microwave glass kiln
- 25 grams of authentic mixed millefiori glass, with instructions and project for creating your first glass pendant
- 6 sheets (5x5 cm) of mixed colours Spectrum System 96 glass (COE96)
- 10 bullseye thinfire sheets to cover the base of your kiln when fusing
- 5 jewellery bails
- 2 cords for your pendants
- a professional oil-based glass cutter
- thermal gloves, for safely remove the kiln from the microwave
- 1 tweezer for accurately working on your glass creations
- pre-cut glass and instructions for christmas tree project
- microwave kiln instructions
The kiln internal dimensions are 80x35mm
The microwave kiln are available in two sizes.
- small kiln: 80x35mm (internal dimensions)
- large kiln: 130x45mm (internal dimensions), 195x110mm (external dimensions)
Please Note: the microwave kiln is designed to be used with a standard 800-1200 watt microwave oven with a metal interior. Ovens with a plastic interior are not advised, as the interior temperatures of the kiln may reach as high as 900⁰C. This is NOT a kid's toy!